“ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE IN A CHANGING WORLD“
Muscat – Oman
SATURDAY, APRIL 9, 2011
Moderator: Sheikh Dr Kahlan bin Nabhan Al Kharousi
- HE Dr Mohammed Jormaz: Islamic Jurisprudence and the Concept of Renewal and Development.
- Dr Ahmed Al Khamlishi: Islamic Jurisprudence and Contemporary Legal Trends: Idea and Modern Historical Practice.
- Ahmed bin Rashid Al Adoui: Omani Jurisprudence Terminology Related to Diligence (Ijtihad) and Development.
Moderator: Dr Mohammed bin Saeed Al Muammari.
- His Eminency Mustafa Ceric : Jurisprudence of Doctrines and Comparative Jurisprudence and their role in Diligence (Ijtihad) and Renewal.
- Dr Saeed Binsaeed Al Alawi: General Islamic Jurisprudence and Concept of Globalization.
- Abdullah bin Mohammed Fadaq: Achieving the Jurisprudence Cause between Rooting and Interpretation.
Moderator: Dr Salim bin Saeed Al Thani
- Dr Mohammed Kamal Imam: Rules of Changing Fatwa between Event and Time.
- Dr Hani Al Diwadar: TRIPS Agreement: Intellectual Property from the Perspective of Islamic Jurisprudence.
- Prof Muataz Al Khatib: the Provisions of Changing Means between Worshipful and Explanatory.
SUNDAY, APRIL 10, 2011
Moderator: Sheikh Aflah bin Ahmed Al Khalili
- Dr Mustafa Bajo: Jurisprudence Visions from the Provisions of “Al Taarouf” Book for Ibn Baraka.
- Dr Mohammed bin Rashid Al Gharibi: the Role of Absolute Interests in the Treatment of the Developments.
- His Eminency Ayatollah Dr Ahmed Mubalaghi: Sharia Rules in Collective Duty.
Moderator: Prof. Sultan bin Saeed Al Hanae
- Ibrahim Bayoumi: Collective Duty and Social Responsibility (Civil Society).
- Hamid Al Hamer: Scientific Rooting of Collective Duty (Collective Duty and Science of Principles – Collective Duty and Sharia Policy).
- Sheikh Abdullah Al Ezi: Purposes of Sharia from Collective Duty.
Moderator: Dr Saeed bin Abdullah Al Abri.
- Prof Dr Ali Muhieddine Qara Daghi: Jurisprudence Vision and E-Commerce.
- Dr Omar bin Saleh bin Omar: Jurisprudence Vision and Freedom of Information.
- Sheikh Ahmed Al Kubaisi: Jurisprudence Vision (Online Marriage and Divorce).
Moderator: Prof. Sultan bin Mubarak Al Shaibani.
- Dr Noor Al Din Al Khadimi: Jurisprudence Vision and Electronic Games.
- Dr Ahmed Eid: Jurisprudence Vision in Rooting the Cybercrimes.
- Sheikh Ibrahim bin Nasser Al Sawafi: Omani Jurisprudence Approach in Addressing the Contemporary Issues.
MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2011
Moderator: Dr Ali bin Helal Al Abri.
- Sheikh Dr. Wahba Al Zuhaili: Curriculum of Jurisprudenc Academies in the Islamic World in Addressing the Contemporary Issues (Jurisprudence of Priorities).
- Saud bin Saed Al Habsi: Curriculum of Jurisprudenc Academies in the Islamic World in Addressing the Contemporary Issues (Jurisprudence of Minorities).
- Dr Ismael bin Saleh Al Agbari: Manifestations of Collective Diligence in the Omani Jurisprudence.
Moderator: Dr. Nasser bin Sulaiman Al Sabiae
- Sheikh Dr Abdullah bin Rashid Al Sayabi: Jurisprudence Visions in the Contemporary Ibadi Jurisprudence between Orient and Morocco: Comparison between Fatwas of Sheikh Ibrahim Bayoudh and Sheikh Al Khalili.
- Abdullah bin Saeed Al Muammari: Mechanism of Diligence (Ijtihad) in Contemporary Issues for Imam Al Salimi.
- Dr Abdul Sattar Abu Ghida: Concept of Nationality in the Islamic Jurisprudence and its Legislative Rules.
Moderator: Mohammed bin Salem Al Harithi
- Dr Nasser bin Mohammed Al Hajjari: Rules of Nationality in Islam.
- Dr Radwan Al Sayed: Jurisprudence of immigration and its Regulations.
- Dr Mohammed bin Musa Baba Ami: Nawazil (New Occurrences) the Immigration Jurisprudence in the Heritage.
Moderator: Dr Bader bin Saud Al Dughishi
- Mohammed Zahid Gul: Citizenship and its concepts.
- Dr Mohammed Salim Al Awaa: Jurisprudence Vision to Provisions of Citizenship.
- Dr Adil Abdullah: Jurisprudence Rooting to Rules of International Law.
TUESDAY, APRIL 12
Moderator: Dr. Khalid bin Saeed Al Mushrifi
- Dr Burhan Kour Oglu: Islamic Jurisprudence and Rules of International Humanitarian Law.
- Ali bin Saeed Al Aliani: Convention on the Rights of the Child from the Perspective of Islamic Jurisprudence.
- Dr Ahmed Abu Al Wafa: International Treaties through the Islamic Jurisprudence Books.